Wednesday, April 1, 2020

JERRY PAUL & THE PLEBES aka JERRY PAUL


Gerald Paul "Jerry" Hirshberg  was an American automotive designer, industrial designer  and president of Nissan Design International since the late 60s until is death in 2019 but in his teenager years he formed his doo wop group Jerry Paul & The Plebes in the Ohio state University.

He sang the lead voice and play guitar.


The group recorded as...

 Jerry Paul & The Plebes.

-I'll Be True / Isle of Agua. Studio records-1958.

As Jerry Paul.

-Sparkling Blue / I Want Back My Ring. Great records-1959.

-Oh Boy / Step Out. Holiday records-1960.

LISTEN...

The Jerry Paul & The Pebles songs are not available on YouTube, but I have heard them and their song "I'll Be True" is a ballad with a White vocal group sound.





No comments: