Tuesday, March 30, 2010

THE DEL-CAPRIS_Traveling Stranger

Jersey City acappella group formed by Simon Cuffa(Lead),Tony Piaza(Tenor),Mike Geazo(2nd Tenor & Lead) and Jim Malin Keyes(Bass).

They recorded one single for Amber Records in 1966_If I Should Lose You/Up On the Roof. and this same year for Catamount Records_Teardrops Follow Me/Man In The Moon. and a complete album for Acappella Unlimited Records.



Also were present with the songs_Gee Whiz/ I Should Get My Head Examined/So Much In Love/Up On The Roof. in the Amber's Lp Stars Of Acappella.

To Listen or Download please visit;http://www.zshare.net/audio/74393593aff670a1/

More? go to Youtube...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you happen to have the flip?

Anonymous said...

Hi just want to make a correction for whoever runs this site.

My name is James Esposito Jr. and that's my dad Jim Esposito not Jim Malin.

Thanks I seen this mistake on a few sites for this Album.