Thursday, October 7, 2010

PAT TOLLAND & THE KINGSMEN_Low Cut Sneakers & Bermuda Shorts

From the Jeff Kreiter's Vocal Group Record Guide....

PAT TOLLAND & THE KINGSMEN.

From Reading,Pennsylvania and consisted of Pat Tolland,Barry Petricoin,Herb Geri and Norm Glembocki.

With...

-Low Cut Sneakers & Bermuda Shorts/After Closing Day. Al Stan Records-1962.

To Listen or Download please visit;http://www.box.net/shared/hnfzqq5t46

Above;Pat Tolland.(He died on July,23 1962. two months after the record was released of a car accident).

Additional Note...
Barri Petricoin was involved with The Pretenders(see in this blog) of Al Stan Records.

9 comments:

Laurette said...

Pat Tolland was my cousin. It was such a wonderful surprise to find this posted.....

Pat said...

What a great song and Band. If only he had lived! He is still missed.
Patricia Rippeon Tolland (nee)

Unknown said...

Pat was also my cousin, although I was too young to remember. I do know that he has always been a part of our family history. I wish that I had met him at an age that I would remember.

tina said...

My daddy was a Kingsmen "Joseph Domenice" a/k/a Tinker.I have many photos.I remember them practicing in my bacement all night long.My dad was also a Jetson.My dad played at the Woodward Cafe alot.God Bless Pat

Unknown said...

I found this by accident and was so excited! Pat was my cousin too - from his Mom's side. I was only 7 when we lost him but I have some really great memories. MyDad claimed he gave him his first guitar. Not sure if it was true but Dad loved him and his Music. Thank you for posting this.

Unknown said...

Pat was my 2nd cousin. Unfortunately I never got a chance to meet him. He was killed before I was born, but i grew up listening to his music via my Mom(Dorothy Werner Ramsey) Heard many wonderful stories of him)

Unknown said...

Sharon, we must be realated. My Dad was a Werner. I just don't off hand remember a Dorothy Werner. Sound like she would be my first cousin(?) is her dad Chet?

Unknown said...

Yes, chet was my grandfather. Unfortunately my mom passed away January 8th of last year. Walt, Sonny, and Harry are also gone. Sandy is the only one left.

Unknown said...

Everyone called her Jane