Thursday, November 25, 2010

LARRY LEE & THE LEESURES_Desire

Lawrence Milton Broderick aka Larry Lee from London,Ontario in Canada recorded in 1961 with his band The Leesures on the Ohio based label Destiny Records the sides_Desire/Kentucky.

The band consisted of John Del(Guitar),Ray Fennell(Drums),Billy Diel(Piano-Organ),Chuck Daniels(Bass) and Andy Wilson(Sax).

The back up group was The Infatuators.

To Listen or Download please visit;http://www.box.net/shared/i0tft0j46u

Larry and his band recorded in 1962 one Lp on the canadian label Canatal Records.

The Infatuators have one own release on Destiny Records...

-I Found My Love/Where Are You-1961.

LISTEN...

2 comments:

Wayne said...

saw Larry in 1960...London Ont

Unknown said...

I was just looking up an old friend,and found him on this site.
Larry used to play at a bar in Port Huron MI. I was just wondering what happened to him in the 50+ years since I have seen him. Anyone know?