Monday, June 8, 2009

RONNIE DIO & THE PROPHETS/RED CAPS

Ronnie Dio from the Heavy Metal Black Sabbath's in the early years.

RONNIE DIO & THE PROPHETS 1961-1967.
From Cortland in New York and consisted of Ronnie James Dio(lead Vocals and Bass Guitar),Dick Bottoff(Guitar),Nick Pantas(Guitar) and Tom Rogers(Drums and Percusion).
They recorded for Atlantic,Lawn and Parkway Records.

LISTEN_Love Pains from 1962 for Atlantic Records.




Before The Prophets Ronnie was part of...

RONNIE DIO & THE RED CAPS 1958-1961.

Ronnie Dio,Tom Rogers,Jack Musci and Nick Pantas.

In 1961 they recorded_An Angel Is Missing.

To Listen or Download please visit;http://www.box.net/shared/cshb7fnth1

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...I've been a Dio fan most of my life and I had no idea! This was amazing, thank you!

Unknown said...

Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.
First Canadian Aligning R&D for SR&ED Tax Credits