Sunday, September 18, 2011

THE ROYAL LANCERS ( Sara & Citation Records)

The Royal Lancers from Milwalkee, Wisconsin ;Bob Casey,Hal Block,Doug Tank,John Pavlik and Roy Malvitz. were present in the doo wop guides with...

RONNIE PREMIERE & THE ROYAL LANCERS.

-So Loved Am I/Angel In My Eyes(You May Not Be An Angel). Sara Records-1960.

-Angel In My Eyes. was written by Ronnie(real name Ronnie Barzyk) and was a song without background vocals.in 1961 the record was re-released on Laurie Records...

LISTEN...

In 1962 The Royal Lancers recorded this same song with background vocals as...

PAUL STEFEN & THE ROYAL LANCERS.

-Angel In My Eyes/Baby I Don't Care.Citation Records.

To Listen or Download please visit;http://www.box.net/shared/5630rz8t7bvaazb2f64f

Or go to Youtube...



Paul Stefen recorded in 1963-64 with The Apollos(see in this blog).

No comments: